Arrange compose and produce music for $280
20% spring discount for May only!
I’m an award-winning British arranger, composer, multi-instrumentalist and producer with 20+ years’ experience working with people like Tony Visconti (Bowie, Bolan), Simon Napier-Bell (Wham, Ultravox) and many others.
I have a masters in music from Oxford, and have contributed to hundreds of productions in a wide range of styles and genres, from classical, pop, rock and gospel to funk, EDM, music theatre and cinematic soundtracks.
My songs and compositions have received acclaim from people like Mark Radcliffe (BBC Radio 2), The SAE Institute, Wychwood Music Festival, Jack.fm, The Wedding Present and Stornoway. As a performer I've shared stages with artists as diverse as Carter USM, Foals and The Sugababes.
With this gig I will arrange your song, musical idea or composition and create a fully mixed and mastered production. I can provide the following:
1. Song arrangement and production
2. Music arrangement and orchestration
3. Developing and structuring musical ideas and sketches
4. Creating music scores (at additional cost)
Based in a converted coachhouse in the beautiful Cotswold countryside, I work primarily in Logic Pro X, specialising in scoring for virtual instruments and tracking live instruments, including guitars, bass and piano. Feel free to contact me should you need any more information.
Brother (Tamara Parsons-Baker)
- Brother (Tamara Parsons-Baker)
- Golgotha (David A. Griffiths and Anna Hawkins)
- Jennifer in the Dark Tunnel (David A. Griffiths)
- Night Bees (David A. Griffiths)
- Lucy's Eyes (Debbie Moogan)