Great guitar tracks for $50
I have more than 40 positive feedbacks from about 25 clients fully satisfied with my work as a guitarist, an arranger, a music transcriber and a music notation specialist.
So many people can't be wrong, right?
If you're looking for a guitar player to record your music, then this service is for you!
I can record tracks for you in most styles of music, on electric guitar or acoustic, as well as classic and Spanish-style guitar.
Please check out my studio demo video:
You can listen to my music on my website:
Delivery time will be no longer then 3 days, but most of my clients receives their orders in 1-2 days.
This gig includes:
- All the guitar tracks needed for one song.
- Maximum 3 revisions for the perfect result
- Macbook Pro with Logic Pro X and Pro Tools software
- Roland UA-25EX audio interface
- Shure SM57 dynamic mic
- Oktava MK-012 condenser mic
- KRK Rockit 5G2 studio monitors
1) Heritage H-550 hollow-body electric guitar (made in USA)
2) Fender American Standard Stratocaster solid body electric guitar (made in USA)
3) Dieter Hopf Grandioso classical guitar (made in Germany)
4) Crafter acoustic guitar (made in Korea)
- Egnater Rebel 30 Head + Cab
- Roland AC-33 Acoustic Chorus
- Peavey ReValver amp modeling software with Red Wirez cab impulses
Be sure to visit my website: olegmaximov.com
Also, please check out my Youtube channel for a real taste of my performances:
Feel free send me a private message should you have any questions or want any more information!
Acoustic Guitar Recording Example1
- Acoustic Guitar Recording Example1
- Bach Toccata BWV 565
- Mr. Muddy
- Detective Story 4
- Acoustic Guitar Recording Example2
- I'm not the only one
- Price Tag
- Can't Stop
- Shake it off(Tailor Swift cover)
- Novye Valtorny - Stay behind a door
- Detective Story 3