Creative and Expressive ELECTRIC Guitar: Lead Solos, Rhythm, Fills, DI Re-amp, etc.—all for just $100 (Rock, Shred, Blues, Pop, Country, Gospel, etc.) for $100
Eric Beaty here from the good old state of Tennessee. I'll help you create the best guitar tracks possible for your song.
My goal is to bring my musical perspective—honed over the years by such inspirational guitar legends as Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Marco Sfogli, John Petrucci, and many more—to your work and give you the tracks you need to make your musical mark on the world.
For $100, I'll record RHYTHM guitars (double-tracked for that infamous wide stereo sound); FILLS for plugging up the holes in your songs; and/or soulful, melodic LEAD solos.
Here's a current list of gear I use. Feel free to research any of it to see if it's a good fit for you. Let your EARS be the judge.
(Note: If you need ACOUSTIC guitars, I'll also be offering an Acoustic-exclusive gig right here on AirGigs, complete with Acoustic guitar specs.)
- Ibanez AZ242BC. This one's my baby. Tons of tonal options. Outfitted with Seymour Duncan Hyperion pickups exclusive to Ibanez AZ guitars.
- Ibanez RG4EX1. My first-ever Ibanez guitar. I was so proud to finally own one. This is the classic 80's rock guitar. Ibanez Infinity pickups pack a punch through my amp models.
- Ibanez SA130MFM. Saw this one in a shop and just had to have it. Seymour Duncan HSS pickups with a Hot Rails in the bridge. Comparable to the DiMarzio Tone Zone
- Strings: Ernie Ball and, occasionally, Jim Dunlop strings (9–42/46 gauge).
- Avid Eleven Rack. A standard in modern and vintage amp and cab simulation. Loaded with effects. Latest firmware installed, including the Expansion Pack.
- Peavey ReValver 4. Another great amp and cabinet sim with plenty of tonal choices from off/on-axis mics and mic placement to high-gain and vintage amps. Some cool onboard effects.
- Zoom MS-50G. This compact stompbox takes care of any effects I can't get elsewhere with my rig.
- Tracktion Waveform (DAW). A little-known BIG contender to other DAWs. If you use a different DAW, I can export high-quality WAV files.
- Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD (Audio Interface). Midas preamps. High-quality audio recordings.
- BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer. Need I say more?
- Mac Mini. (Soon to be newest 2018 version.) A true workhorse. Lets me complete my work efficiently time and again.
Additional Gig Info:
- I include the original DI source for re-amping purposes.
- I keep backups of my tracks no more than 3–6 months.
- I reserve the right to use my recordings elsewhere (YouTube, etc.)
- Metal Crush