Reggae guitar: chops, picking/stuck line, solo - each for $79
You are looking for an old school reggae guitar player open to new ideas - please check out my demos first!
You could decide: I have over 30 years experience of recording and playing reggae-guitar on stage, including support for 'The Skatalites' from Jamaica.
My influences: King Tubby, Toots and the Maytals, Scientist, Linton Kwesi Johnson and many more...
- Epiphone Emperor II VS semi-acoustic guitar
- Fender Strat guitar
- Fender Telecaster guitar
- Martin D 10 acoustic guitar
- Fender 65 Twin Reverb Amp
- Roland JC 120 Amp
- Supro 64 Reverb Amp
- Roland RE-201 Space Echo (Hardware)
- Dunlop Cry Baby CB-535Q (Wah pedal), several phaserpedals etc.
- Microphones: Shure SM 57, Sennheiser 421, Sennheiser e906, Beyerdynamic M 130 etc.
- various studio preamps (Universal Audio Solo/610 etc.)
- DAW: Avid Pro Tools
- Waves Audio Music Production Tools and several other plugins
- Tandberg TD 20 A reel to reel audio tape recorder
- $ 79 / delivered track (chop OR stuck line OR solo)
- Revisions / re-takes provided: 2
- Project turnaround time: 10 days (usually it takes less time to deliver)
What I need from you is:
- your session file (mp3 or WAV)
- a short description of the guitar sound you want
If you're not sure , I'll lend you my experience (of decades :-) to create fitting guitar parts for your song - groove and feel is priority!
Feel free to tell and ask - custom offers possible.
So let's move your riddim forward!
Curious about your tracks and visions -
Greetings to Jamaica, Tibet and Down Under
- Greetings to Jamaica, Tibet and Down Under
- Enjoy laid-back Reggae vibes
- Two Mojitos please