Great Baritone-Tenor VOCAL (male) for $129
California College of Music graduate, taught by a grammy-award winning artist Phillip Ingram. Flexible tone, from a velvet baritone to a raspy Freddie Mercury like voice. Can be used in pop, rock, blues, funk, jazz, world, ballads and even broadway styles.
Thoroughly trained using Brett Manning and Seth Riggs courses, skilled to masterfully deliver the emotion. Session recording since 2010. I use a treated environment and top quality gear: Nuemann TLM-103 mic with an Apollo Twin interface.
More about me:
– Participated in many music festivals around USA and Russia.
– Singer-songwriter, proficient in vocal production, can direct or suggest what kind of lead/backup vocals will work better in the song.
– Live happily in Saint-Petersburg :)
Check out my audio & video sections and the reviews ;)
If you have any questions – go ahead and send me a message!
- Dear Mary
- Sweet Dreams, Shape of You, Uptown Funk
- 3. Somebody to Love (Queen)