Expensive Sounding Mix for $180
Mixing for bands and recording artists.
Professional and studio mixes. Daydream Catapult, Tom Goss, Klank, Xavier & Ophelia, Lauren Winans, Dave Tough and others. All genres.
You're paying for my ears, my gear, my perspective, and my ability to deliver a great mix. I have spent a lot of time listening to every decade of recorded music.
Full-time audio engineer and musician. My mixing style can be characterized as spotlighting the unique voice of the artist, and to serve the emotional intent of the song. I can deliver that major label sound. You can hear all the musical elements while retaining dynamics and depth.
I have a hybrid studio. I have the ears and the tools to make digital sound warm and thick.
I use Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Genelecs monitors, and I collect plugins such as Slate, Waves, SoundToys, iZotope, DUY, Massey, Celemony Melodyne, Antares AutoTune, Eventide, Kush... I do any necessary audio restoration. I can fix problems and breathe life into the track.
01 - 08 tracks - $180
09 - 16 tracks - $240
17 - 32 tracks - $280
33 - 64 tracks - $300
65 - 200 tracks - $330
*Instrumental songs...Deduct $70 if no vocals
• Manual Pitch and Rhythmic Correction
Expert editing by a professional musician.
• Drum Replacements
• 4 Mix Passes of your choice:
i.e. Vocal Up Pass, Vocal Down Pass, Instrumental Pass, A capella Pass, TV Mix… $20 per additional mix
• Clean / Radio Edit version - $60
• Full Session Stem - $2 Per Stem
• Track replacement from a midi file - $30
• Creating a comp of the best takes - $50
• Extra charges apply for songs over 6 minutes. - $50 per additional minute.
• Track replacement with new performances by live musicians or expert programming can easily be produced. Ask for a quote.
- Recent Reflections
- I'm Not Broken
- Love Me Like I Can
- For Tonight
- Waiting For You
- Broken Pieces
- Holes In The Wall
- Summer Of Fun
- In For It
- More Than Temporary
- Long Way Back Home