Pro Mixing that preserves the Artists Vision. MuseLair Studio uses ProTools, Waves Complete, Audiophile Monitors, Analog Summing and more... Producer/Engineer/Musician on board for $89
Muse Lair Studios is a boutique production facility owned and operated by Paul Gadbois. Muse Lair caters to a unique and highly discerning book of clientele. Our customers demand exceptional results and are only willing to place their music in the hands of professionals who are committed to serving their creative vision. At Muse Lair, we are fully committed to treating every song like it is “the only song”. We believe that we are an extension of the artist, therefore, we work diligently to partner with our clients and create a fully collaborative relationship.
Muse Lair Studios is an Audiophile grade facility that is equipped with the following equipment.
• Pro Tools DAW
• Waves Complete Plugins
• Other Plugins include Slate, iZotope, and more...
• 16 Channel Analog Summing
• Yamaha HS50M Near Field Monitors
• Martin Logan Request Reference Monitors
• Monster Cable Interconnects
Conditions of Service:
• The price for our service includes the mixing of one song that can include up to 32 tracks of audio.
• Minor amounts of non-destructive editing is included in the prices on an as needed basis.
• All mixes are prepared for the Mastering process, including track sheets and mixing notes.
• Up to 3 Revisions are included at no extra charge.
• Example mixes are encouraged.
• Artist’s notes are also encouraged.
About Paul Gadbois:
Paul Gadbois is a professional guitarist, composer, engineer, and producer with over 35 years of experience in the music industry.
During his 35+ year journey, Paul has had the privilege of performing and/or working with many jazz, pop and rock icons including Morgana King, Amy Grant, Jermaine Jackson, Los Lobos, Wilson Phillips, Spencer Davis, Terry Nunn (Berlin), Eric Martin (Mr. Big), Jeanette Jurado (Expose'), Ed Cassidy (Spirit), Greg Reeves, Rick Jagger, Tuesday Knight, Kubis, FourScore, Neal Larson, and Buzzy Fieten, just to name a few.
Not Rated Yet