I can add guitar, symphonies, or cinematic effects for you for $50
I've been playing guitar for 12 years, predominantly in the rock/metal arena, but I have branched beyond to hip-hop/rap, electronica, cinematic productions, and orchestral arrangements as well. Part of the recent collaborations (that can be heard in my own music samples) has to do with my ability to fuse powerful guitar-made ambience and various VSTs with polyrhythmic or “standard” metal/rock. I love to create large, epic music that envelopes the listener, regardless of how it’s achieved, and I believe I am qualified to help you achieve it as well. I can also assist in playing distorted/gritty tracks for hip-hop, rap, electronica, rock, and pop.
I have a fully furnished recording studio and equipment that enable to travel and record, or do it at home…
- Agile 9 String Guitar (Septor 930)
- Agile 8 String Guitar (Intrepid 828)
- Agile 7 String Guitar (Septor 730)
- Schecter 7 String Hybrid Guitar
- Schecter Custom 5 Bass (5 string)
- Axe-Fx Mark II
- Engl Powerball II Amp Head
- Krank Krankenstein+ Cabinet
- Ableton Suite (9.7)
- Focusrite 18i20 Interface
- Shure SM57 Microphone
- Audix i5 Microphone
- Frequent Collaborations with MEYOUSIC, such as "Always Love," "Date Night," "Deadzone," "Dreamer," and "Until We Meet Again."
- Self recorded and co-produced album (releasing soon, samples available on SoundCloud).
Edits & Takes:
- I take time as any producer to edit the tracks to their best quality, but I do not take days to complete (often, it's a few hours to perfect).
- I'm quite quick when it comes to both writing any item needed with guitar, regardless of genre, as well as how fast I can complete it (often less than 5 takes).