Professional Custom Guitar Tracks Electric/Acoustic/Baritone for $49
Hello! I am a professional musician out of Athens, GA and I would love to make your song come to life. I am very experienced in blues, funk, rock, pop, Americana and singer/songwriter style music, and if you know exactly what you want, I will undoubtedly be able to make it come alive. If you are unsure of what you are looking for, I would absolutely love to help you figure that out drawing on my years of playing and producing experience. I have played live and in my own studio for 6+ years now and with this service, I can provide every aspect of a track, and every track necessary for the song- rhythm work, solos, textures, acoustic, etc, up to two revisions!
I am a hobbyist luthier, so the majority of the tracks you hear in the "Audio" tab were recorded using instruments that I have built from scratch. My list of gear includes:
- Custom Les-Paul style double humbucker guitar
- Custom 29.5" scale Baritone guitar with Bigsby-style Tremelo
- Custom cocobolo dreadnought acoustic
- Custom hollowbody Telecaster style guitar
- 1996 Ash Fender American Stratocaster
- Epiphone ES-339 Dot
- Yamaha C40 Nylon Classical Guitar
- Fender Bassbreaker 15 Watt Tube amp
- Amplitude 4
- Ableton Live
- ART Pro MPA II Tube Preamp with 12AX7's upgraded
- AKG P220 Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Shure SM94 Small Diaphragm Condenser
- IK Multimedia TRacks5 vintage gear emulation plugins
I typically record in 16 bit at 44.1 khz, but can change this if necessary!
Unless otherwise designated, all work I do through Airgigs is "Work for Hire" meaning I don't retain any creative rights to my guitar tracks or your song once the order is complete. I'd be happy to sign a "Work for Hire" form if that's needed.
Send me your track as an mp3 or a WAV, along with all the detail you can provide of what you are looking for. The more you can provide, the better!
Once I have this, I will send a demo for you to approve, then follow it up with each fully finished guitar track that was requested, in a labeled, organized fashion.
Let me know any questions you may have! Don't hesitate to get in touch!
The Softer Stuff
- The Softer Stuff
- The Harder Stuff