Highest-quality male vocals for any genre by conservatory-trained singer! for $289
I am a conservatory-trained baritone who sounds like a mix between Josh Groban and Michael Buble. I love to sing all genres of music (musical, standards, rock, pop, etc.)! I own professional-grade outboard gear (see photos), including:
1. Pearlman TM47 (a $2,200 U47 mic, very rich, classic sound)
2. Blueberry Kiwi (a $2,000 U87 type mic, for more of a pop sound)
3. Stam Audio SA-87 (a vintage-sounding U87 mic)
3. BAE 1073 preamp
4. Warm Audio 1176 compressor
5. Klark Teknik KT-2A compressor
6. UA Apollo Twin Duo
All vocals are recorded in a sound-treated recording environment so there is no room resonance (as you would find in many amateur home studios). I can provide you raw vocals, and/or edited vocals to suit your tracks (compression, EQ, reverb, etc.).
The bottom line is that I want to make your music come to life and sound the best that it can! Just let me know what you need! If you want to hear some samples (and see me singing), just go to www.youtube.com/c/seanmott
Note: Please contact me before purchasing the service so we can talk about your needs. Thanks!
- O Holy Night