Pro Alto/Tenor Saxophone Tracks $100/song Billboard Charting Saxophonist for $100
I provide high-quality, pro alto saxophone tracks-- solos, improv, harmonies, or whatever parts you need. I've been playing sax for more than 20 years, with a ton of professional experience in both live and studio performance. I am also a Billboard Charting Saxophonist! I have ample recording engineering skills/experience and I give attention to detail on every track. It's important to me that you're completely satisfied with the final result.
I play: pop, R&B, jazz (all kinds— smooth, traditional, modern), hip-hop, soul, blues, funk, rock, gospel, worship music, contemporary Christian, electronic dance music (EDM), etc..
Some of my training/education and experience:
- B.A.: Music Performance
- M.A.: Jazz Studies from California State University, Long Beach (Bob Cole Conservatory).
- Studied with Eric Marienthal (Chic Corea, Rippingtons, and Peak Records Recording Artist).
- My single, "On The Town," was a radio success and made it # 24 on Billboard's Smooth Jazz Chart in 2021
- I've performed/recorded with Kirk Whalum (saxophonist on Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You"), Adam Hawley, Darryl Williams, Malcolm Jamal-Warner, DW3, Eddie Bullen, and Liberty Silver, among many others, as well as at Paisley Park (the late Prince's estate).
Up to 4 revisions; 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You'll receive a clean, professionally edited track that's ready to go. I can give you the track completely raw or with high-quality effects (reverb, etc.)-- your choice.
My studio setup:
- My DAW of choice: Logic Pro X
- Interface: Apogee Duet 3
- Preamp: Avalon 737
- main microphone: Studio Projects T3.
Feel free to contact me ahead of time with any questions, to confirm my availability and whether it works with your timeline/deadline.
- Saxophone Samples
- Too Late For Love