Vintage Aesthetic Bassist with a hi-end gear at a Commercial Studio for $150
I have 12 years of professional experience as a session bass player. I work out of a commercial studio in Los Angeles and have a vintage aesthetic with high-end analogue gear.
- 1969 Fender Precision Bass
- 1972 Gibson Les Paul Triumph Recording Bass
- 1967 Standel 400c
- 1966 Framus Star Bass 5/150
- JMJ Signature Mustang Bass
- 1967 Ampeg B-15NC
- 1965 Blackface Fender Bassman with matching 2x12 cabinet
- Ampeg SVT-VR (300 watt all-tube - for larger live shows)
- Ampeg V4-B (100 watt all-tube - for smaller live shows)
- Ampeg 2x12 cabinet & 1x12 Cabinet
- BAE 1073 Preamp
- RED DI by A-Designs Audio
- Manley Vari-Mu Compressor
- Emperical Labs EL8 Distressor
- Variety of microphones and guitar pedals.
Please reach out I'm always happy to chat!
Curtis Harding - Where We Are
- Curtis Harding - Where We Are
- Anna Ash - LA Flame
- Hamish Anderson - What You Do To me
- Alex Dupree - I'm Gonna Make You Mine