ALL YOUR AUDIO EDITING NEEDS TAKEN CARE OF for $100
Hello, my name’s Rick and I can take on your audio editing tasks so you don’t have to do them!
So here’s a typical situation - you’ve just recorded a whole bunch of vocal (or guitar or oboe or kazoo) takes, you’ve put your heart and soul into the performances and you’re feeling pretty good about the song.
BUT! Before you get to arrange and mix your lovely tracks, first you’ve got to endure the mechanical grind of checking through those takes in order to clean them of any unwanted noise, comping and optimising the levels. It can be a real P.I.T.A. right?!
Ah, but that’s where I come in! I actually enjoy the editing stage!! I’ve been processing digital audio data for years, initially for my own projects, but later, as an in-house studio engineer, I was soon doing it for my clients as well.
* Vocal tracks cleaned up: I’ll edit out the unwanted noise; pops, sniffs and coughs
* Vocal and acoustic instrument tuning: Leave the pitch correcting to me; I’ll tidy up those little slips in your vocal or instrument takes (maximum of 10 takes)
* Signal level balancing: Having a consistent signal level before the mix stage is essential, I’ll even out the gain on your audio takes
* Other audio sources tidied up: e.g. I’ll edit your guitar takes so that they start and finish cleanly
* Format conversions: I can convert your audio tracks to your required format, sample and bit rates e.g. WAV to AIFF, WAV to MP3
* Audio compiling: Your chosen audio takes compiled seamlessly into one track
* Timing: I can correct timing mistakes in your vocal and instrument performances
Please note: price quoted is for one song.
Not Rated Yet