Professional mixing service from industry veteran using hybrid analogue/digital equipment for $120
As an experienced sound engineer, mixer, producer and multi-instrumentalist I've worked across a wide range of genres; from acoustic to heavy rock and classical to pop. I can mix your project to a professional standard using industry standard plugins, professional outboard processing equipment and I can even run your tracks through my tape machine if I think it'll suit the project. I'm a hardworking mixing and mastering engineer committed to achieving the best results for all types of musical projects in a friendly, creative and communicative environment. Drop me a line to see how I can give your music the professional touch to make it stand out from the crowd.
Records I've recorded and mixed have been played on BBC Radio 2 and 6 Music in the UK and have gained favourable reviews from the likes of The Guardian, Uncut and the Sunday Times:
"This album sounds magnificent."
Last Harbour - 'Your Heart, It Carries The Sound' (Sunday Times, UK)
Now residing in Adelaide, Australia; I've just put together a new mixing and mastering studio using my experience of building and running several studios in the UK, and I have to say it's the best sounding room I've ever worked in. Please get in touch if you want me to bring my experience, equipment and work ethic to bare on your music. Get ready to hear your music like you've never heard it before!
* File delivery and mix process:
- I can utilise any audio file type (AIFF, FLAC, WAV) up to 96kHz, 32bit.
- Ideally, send me all the audio stems bounced out of your project from the same starting point.
- Avoid clipping and leave plenty of headroom on the tracks (peaking around -10 to -14dbfs is a good place to aim for). Get in touch and I'd be happy to run you through this process in more detail.
- I regularly use Pro Tools, Ableton & Logic and have a vast array of plugins so you could potentially send me the full session file with plugins and all. Please enquire.
- I do 2 mix revisions as standard, and this is the process:
You upload your track, I do the first pass on the mix and send it.
I make any revisions based on your notes and send you the revised mix.
If there are still any small tweaks to be made I'll incorporate them into the final mix and send it on to you.
In the very rare occasions that more revisions are required, that can be discussed on a job by job basis.
- I want each and every client to be thrilled with the sound of their music so if you're not completely satisfied I offer a full 100% guarantee.
GladEyes - In The End
- GladEyes - In The End
- Gabriel Minnikin - Machine Guest
- Quiet Loner - Stand Tall
- Last Harbour - Your Heart, It Carries The Sound