Top 40 chart standard production & mixing by award-winning British FEMALE Producer for $300
I am an award winning (and rare!) female music producer based in London. I am currently the most prolific female music producer in the UK. I am working with major record labels and artists including Little Mix, Kelly Clarkson and James Arthur, as well as working with Simon Cowell's The X-Factor TV show in the UK.
I produce commercial/chart music including chart pop, pop-electronic, pop-rock and singer-songwriter, so if you are after a production that sounds like something off the radio then I'm the producer for you. I have produced for 96 artists in the last 12 months alone and gained over 2 million streams of my songs.
What most artists say about me is that I am easy to work with: I put passion in my productions and will work until it is perfect. I am open to feedback, approachable and I regularly keep the artist updated on progress.
I own a project studio in South London that is equipped with all the industry equipment including Neumann mics, Universal Audio pre-amps, and the worlds best plugins and soft synths. If you wish to record anything in my studio then you are very welcome to come and record here, otherwise we can communicate online.
HOW I WORK:
- Simply let me know about your song and how you want it to sound. Send any mix stems or demos you already have recorded, or let me produce the recording from scratch
- 3 free revisions to the mix
- Quoted price includes producing and recording survives as well as a professional mix and master
- You will receive a Master WAV (24 bit, 44.1khz) of the production, an Mp3 version and an instrumental version
- The mix stems will be provided upon request should you wish to get the song(s) professionally mastered
- Turnaround time is usually two weeks but if you have an urgent deadline let me know and I'll see what I can do!
If you have any questions just drop me a line and I'll be only to happy to oblige!
- My Beautiful