Production & Mixing package for $900
I'll do a call before we even start and refund you if I feel I'm not the right fit.
As a music producer, I will:
- take your song from demo to full production.
- work with you every step of the way to make sure your vision is properly captured.
- share my progress throughout so you can give me feedback on what you like/don't like.
- help you record your vocals/instruments if you are remote.
- mix the song.
- provide the full mix, instrumental mix, acapella mix, and stems.
- provide a work-for-hire agreement if required.
- master the song (optional, add $40).
- store a backup of your file for two calendar years in case you need them.
- Unless you specifically request session players to be hired, I will be playing all the tracks myself.
- If you do want to hire, say, a live string or horn player, this session player would have to be paid an additional fee, which we would discuss prior to booking them and adding to your charges.
- 3 minor revisions to the submitted final mix are allowed.
- I will communicate with you every step of the way so that major revisions are not going to be necessary.
- I may send you files to get your feedback on. Those do NOT count as revisions. It only counts as a revision when I submit what I think is a final mix and you have additional changes you want to make. So you'll have way more than 3 occasions to give me any feedback along the way.
GEAR & STUDIO:
- Acoustically treated recording & mixing room.
- I mix mostly in the box, with some UAD plugins.
- DAW: Logic Pro X.
- Mics: U87, KM84 pair, SM7B, VMS-ML1
- Studio instruments: vintage baby grand baldwin piano, several acoustic, archtop, classical, and electric guitars, some of which are vintage models, squire bass, eastman mandolin, and a range of other misc. instruments.
- I outsource mastering to a Grammy-winning engineer I have been working with for several years. The additional cost is $40.
- Full mix
- Instrumental mix
- Acapella mix
- Work for hire agreement, if desired.
- Mastered versions if you've also added mastering services.
- Additional deliverables available upon request and may require extra charges.
- 10-20 business days or less, depending on how busy I am. However, if you're in a rush, please contact me first and I can see what I can do for you.
Lastly, before you book, please listen to my reel and see if you like what I do.
- Production Reel