Toronto Producer - Full Modern Pop Song Production for $300
I am a Pop & RnB Music specialist.
I will produce a radio ready pop song from scratch in my home studio.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Consultation and Communication
- Full Session Files (Ableton Live 11/Studio One 5 Project Files)
- Mixed & Mastered Beat (24/16 bit Final Mixdowns & Masters)
- 5 FREE Revisions
Here is the Process:
- Once you have picked me to be your pop producer, we will discuss dates that work for both of us and you will be scheduled in.
REFERENCE FILES + DEMO
- Sometime between contracting me you will send me any Demo's or reference tracks for the type of sound you want to go for.
- As much as I would like to go off a blank canvas, having a point of reference prevents me from creating something that is completely different from the type of sound you are trying to achieve.
- Once i finish the first draft on the production the following steps are as follows:
1 | Cinco sends the "Full Production"
2 | You spend a week (or so) gathering a lengthy list of minor revisions ("Remove the lead synth at xx:xx. Increase the length of the chorus/verse section from xx:xx to xx:xx by an extra 4 bars" etc).
3 | Cinco adds the revision request to his to-do list and completes them during his next available revision calendar slot.
4 | Rinse and repeat for revision round 2, 3, 4 and 5 (if needed)
5 | Once the song has been arranged and composed to the artist's liking Cinco will add the final mix & master for the beat to his calendar and submit all files.
By revision round 5, the 99% of artists have a mix they're ready to receive final masters for. If you're part of the 1% who need additional revisions, they can be completed for a flat fee per revision.
Note: Additional rounds of revisions are always FREE
if they are needed to correct an error of my own making!
FINAL MASTER DELIVERY
- Once the final version of the song is finished, I will send over the final WAV Mixdowns and Masters.
- The entire project is usually completed within 1 to 2 weeks of the first scheduled date of beat making.
- The largest contributing factor of total time is the revision process.
- The faster you get the revisions to me, the quicker the entire process goes.
Gem - Malibu
- Gem - Malibu
- Dan Garcia - Ven
- J Scott - Edible
- CASH - Runaway
- Gilly Banks - Wreckless
- CASH - It's You