CUSTOMISED song backtrack - not AI - for $95
Making a custom backing track is not a simple task.
It starts with the knowledge of the language of the different musical genres and consists of many different stages, first of which is translating (aka transcribing) the many instruments parts into single midi tracks and then transform those midi tracks into audio by using Virtual Instruments.
The virtual instruments have their own expression inputs to be set, also certain instruments as piano, bass and guitar had to be played and recorded live to sound as real as possible.
After the composing job and rendering of midi into audio, the tracks have to be mixed and mastered as a real studio song.
The job is faster when the reference is unique, but if the backtracks has to be customised by changing part of the arrangement or there are multiple references, it may take some time so it is important to contact me for information. There is also the chance to get a short preview demo.
Back track is different from production because in this last case the song is nor yet written or arranged .
I use the latest technologies, such as:
• Cubase Pro 10: DAW
• Waves and Voxengo (mainly): VST effects
• Steinway/Rhodes/CP80: Modartt Pianoteq physical modeled piano
• Hammond organ: Hammond XK3
• Synthesizer: Access Virus TI2, Yamaha DX7 II, Waldorf Pulse 2
• Guitar: IronAxe + Cabinet emulation
• Bass: MODO Bass
• Drums: MODO DRUMS, Access Virus Ti2, Alesis Ion, Drumsynth500, TR707/808/909
• A professional musician and sound engineer
• Quick turnaround
• Unmatchable Customer Support
• Frequent communication
Contact me before placing the order to get the best results.
- P. Frampton song