Record/Arrange 1 Cello Track 5 min max, 1 Revision, Lyric/Chord Sheet Provided for $90
I will collaborate with you to arrange and record one beautiful cello track up to 5 minutes in length using my french cello. Turn around time: 6 days or less.
ABOUT RECORDING & THE CREATIVE PROCESS
Simply describe what the cello should play (write it out, sing or record your ideas on a keyboard/your preferred instrument, etc.), or, as I've encountered time and time again, we can have an open dialogue about what you're going for, leaving me to realize your ideas as closely and as best as possible, especially if you are unsure what the cello can do for you.
During the initial process I will share a recorded rough draft to make sure we're on the same page. Following your feedback, I will record it again and revise/edit one more time as needed. (No need to worry about takes). Once committed, I offer a series of suggestions and leading questions to help get us there. Additionally, a short virtual meeting could be helpful to discuss your project so that I can get a better feel of what you're looking for.
GEAR & RECORDING SPACE
- French Cello (Parisian Workshop of J.B. Vuillaume/Derazey, 1869)
- German Cello (Viennese Workshop of Anton Wittman, ca. 1950s)
- Stereo Mic: Zoom H4N Pro Handy Recorder (preferable)
(built-in/optional presets: large hall, small rooms, etc. )
- Pick-up: Schertler Stat-C for Cello (electrostatic transducer)
- Monitors: Headphones and Ear Buds (for use with click tracks/recordings)
- Software: Audacity, Oceanaudio, and Pro Tools First, among others
- Recording Space/Acoustics: ca. 100 sq. foot insulated Studio/Music Room
CREDITS & PAST RECORDING WORK
- End of Begin by Infinite Partials (feat. on entire album)
- Robert Socia Band (feat. on entire album)
- No History of Prevention by Susanne Abbott (feat. on 2 Tracks)
- "Maurerspitz" by Christian Moling (feat. on 1 Track)
- Classical samples are also on my website, www.hellocellist.com