Piano, Organ, Keys, Synth overdubs for $165
Please contact me to discuss your project before you place an order.
Custom keyboard tracks arranged, performed, and recorded to your existing music production (or solo tracks built from the ground up to start your project). The price quoted is for a one instrument overdub on an existing production (of a standard arrangement, three to four minutes in length).
30 years of studio experience working with multi platinum artists, up and coming singer-songwriters, and just about everyone in between. I specialize in singer-songwriter, acoustic, Americana, pop-rock, country, folk, blues, New Age, and New Orleans-style piano.
Multi songs, and multi instruments (piano, organ, strings, etc.) discounts available.
All of my piano and keyboard sounds are high quality samples. I do have an Yamaha Grand piano for acoustic sessions available (recorded with two Milab VM-44s through two Millenia STT-1 Orgins) *extra piano tuning costs are involved (the piano gets tuned for every session). I also produce full band sessions, vocals, and the whole works.
Please listen to my audio samples - they showcase some of my keyboard work on sessions with artists such as Delbert McClinton, Barry Greenfield, Chris Bannister, Brittany Allyn, Don Williams, Jonell Mosser, Alison Krauss, Faith Hill, Charlie Wood, John Denver, Shelby Lynne, And Dolly Parton. If you like what you hear - please shoot me a note about your project!
Say It With Money (Delbert McClinton)
- Say It With Money (Delbert McClinton)
- Sweet America (Barry Greenfield)
- The Big House (Chris Bannister)
- Come Back To Me (Brittany Allyn)
- Sing Me Back Home (Don Williams)
- Roll Over Beethoven (Chris Nole)
- Saving It Up For You (Jonell Mosser)
- Good Love After Bad (Alison Krauss)
- The Sound of Your Voice (Faith Hill)
- Find All Those Used To Be's (Charlie Wood)
- Jenny Dreamed of Trains (John Denver)
- It Ain't Easy (Shelby Lynne)
- It's Too Late (Dolly Parton)