Studio Drum Tracks + Loops + Percussion By a Pro for $99
Record with a studio pro and first call session player today!
Drum tracks from my studio can be heard on Top 10 radio hits on The Texas Country Charts and I’d love to bring that radio-ready sound to your music. I’ve worked with Grammy and Dove award winning artists & I would love to work with you on your project.
For this service, you receive:
- Studio quality drum multi-tracks
- 2 revision takes to change the drum part or try different sounds
- Any 3 tracks of percussion you may need
- Any 3 drum loops/drum programming tracks you need
How it works:
1) First, send a message and let's talk about your project and your specific needs.
2) To begin recording, I'll need a demo track to play to. This can be anywhere from an instrument/vocal mix, to a fully broken out session. The demo must be recorded to a click track as I will need the BPM number to set up my session.
3) Once I have the right sounds for your project, I'll record a take and send you an MP3 to review that has the demo and drum part mixed together.
4) Next, we can make any changes necessary and I'll send you another MP3 to review.
5) Once you have a drum part you approve, I'll send you the individual wav. files from the session in a .zip file.
All the wav. files are sent "dry" without any post-production or mixing so you have the most options down the road when it comes to mixing/mastering. You can send these files out to be mixed or drop them in your session!
Gear I use:
XLN Audio Addictive Drums (loops, programming)
Lynx Aurora 16 Converters
Warm Audio 412 Pres (8) (API Style)
Warm Audio 73EQ Pres (2) (Neve Style)
Focusrite ISA 828 Pres (8)
Sytek Burr Brown Pres (4)
Pultec Clone EQs (Stereo Pair)
FMR RNC Stereo Compressor
Craviotto Drums Maple 24,13,15,16
Gretsch Broadkaster 20,12,14
Gretsch USA Custom (1970s) 22,12,14,16
Ludwig Super Classic (1960s) 22,13,16
Yamaha Maple Custom 18,12,14 + 22,12,15
Yamaha Birch Custom 24,10,12,13,16,18
SNARE DRUMS (40+):
Noble & Cooley
Ludwig Black Beauty
MICS: Beyerdynamic M160 (2), Beyerdynamic M201, Earthworks TC20 (2), AKG D112 (2), AT4033 (2),Sennheiser MD 421 (3), Sennheiser 441, Heil PR48, Shure SM81 (2), Shure SM57 (3), Shure SM7B, Shure KSM141, Sub-Kick, Beta 91a, RM BIV-1 Stereo Ribbons (2)
If you have any questions, please send a message. I look forward to working with you!
The Other Side
- The Other Side
- Fort Worth and You
- This Morning It Was Too Late