Top Session Drummer with Great Feel and Time - worked with Grammy Award Winning Producer for $85
I am a professional drummer, studio musician and voting member of the Grammys. I have worked with Grammy Award Winning Producer Mark Neill (The Black Keys/Anderson East), Capricorn Recording Artist Memory Dean, CCM Artist JF Worship, singer/songwriters Steve Baskin, James Harris, O'Connell & Love (England), The Perfect Fool (Spain), and many more. I provide clients around the world with professional studio drum tracks. I have tracked drums on hundreds of songs some of which have received extensive radio play and over one million digital streams in the United States and throughout the world.
I am best known as a pocket and groove player. “The groove is the foundation for every song. My goal is to support the music and the artist with a solid groove and provide a strong foundation that will help the music excel."
Influences: Matt Chamberlain, Steve Gadd, Manu Katche, Steve Ferrone, Jeff Porcaro, Steve Jordan, Jim Keltner, Vinnie Colaiuta, David Garibaldi, and many more.
Studied music at The University of South Florida for a few years. Performed hundreds of shows for tens of thousands of people in venues ranging from small jazz clubs to amphitheaters sharing the stage with some legendary artists.
Released debut jazz/fusion album, NEXT LEVEL, featuring some of the top musicians in Atlanta and Nashville. The album received rave reviews from all across the world and has been streamed in over 25 countries
I will send you 2 multi-track takes on each song. Happy to make any changes that you might need!
Genres: Rock, Pop, Funk, Singer Songwriter, Gospel, Country, Americana, Jazz Fusion, Smooth Jazz, Contemporary Christian, Progressive Rock, and more.
I endorse and play Sakae Drums (made Yamaha Drums), Paiste Cymbals, Regal Tip Drumsticks and Headhunters Creations. I have drum kits that will capture any sound that you are looking from vintage sounds to big drum sounds to tight sounds.
- Vintage 1966 Ludwig Super Classic (13/16/22)
- Sakae Almighty Birch Recording Kit (like Yamaha Recording Custom)
- Sakae Trilogy Drums - 3-ply vintage sound
- Yamaha Maple Custom
- Yamaha Club Custom (Kapur Shells/kit designed by Steve Jordan)
- 20 snare drums (Ludwig, Gretsch, Yamaha, George Way, etc)
-Wide variety of Paiste cymbals
I use high quality equipment to record including from Universal Audio, Audix, Shure, Audio Technica, Neve, Solomon, Logic Pro X, Mac Book, etc.
Thanks for your consideration! Lets make some music together!
Be Together by James Harris
- Be Together by James Harris
- Standing Still by Brad Miller
- Mind Your Step by Steve Baskin
- The Mountain by James Harris
- Dead Rock Star by Steve Baskin
- Never Too Late by Brad Miller
- Cutting Room Floor by Steve Baskin
- The Story of Now by Rusty Reid
- No One Can Steal Your Glory (instrumental section) by JF Worship
- NYC by Brian Hudson
- Pig by Steve Baskin
- Metro by Brian Hudson