Pro Drum Session for $150
My name is Michele, i'm 30 and i'm a drummer from Turin, italy.
I grew up in the world of recording sessions in a studio called R.E.M, owned and managed by the masters Emanuele Ruffinengo & Roberto Maccagno (Grammy Awads Producers), and where I was lucky enough to see and be able to work with some of the best Italian producers and musicians.
The most important thing for me, when I am called to work, is to understand what kind of feeling and sensations the producer's (in this case, you) wants, i want to understand what it is like and who is the person behind that song...what you love, what you listen, what you feel.
What I Like :
- I like working with people who recognize the value of a musician and the value of hard working.
- I like working in situations that can create connections.
- I love to working with positive people
- I like working with people who recognize the value of a real professional recording :the first link in the chain is certainly the musician, but for a professional recording you also need the right environment and the right "tools of the trade", and not only an audio interface.
All recordings are maded with professional studio equipment, including a Soundtracs 16-8-16 analog vintage console, TabFunkenwerk '60s preamps, Lawo Vintage Eqs. many different mics, snares, cymbals, and different drumsets (including an incredible vintage Rogers Big R '73 drumset).
When i'm called to work, normally i like to spend one day for a session : trying different sounds and solution or, if you need, i can create a "copy" of a sound that you love.
Last thing that i like : people that give me much information !
Have a nice day, and sorry for my spaghetto english!
Greetings from Italy!
Recoding Medley - From Rock To Dixie
- Recoding Medley - From Rock To Dixie