Mix Consultation from a 20+ year Industry Professional for $75
My name is Nathan Daniel. I’m a mixing and mastering engineer based in Los Angeles. I've offered my Mix Consulting services for over 5 years and have worked with people from all over the world helping them become a better engineer and mixer.
As a 20+ year professional, I’ve worked with some of the best in the business. I have mixed records for Sony, Universal, Atlantic, Warner Bros and have extensive experience mixing Pop, Hip Hop, Rock, Metal, Punk and Country. I grew leaps and bounds as a mixer when I got mix feedback from great engineers. And I'd like to help you do the same.
My Mix Consultation is unique to your specific goals. I will provide feedback centered around what you want to improve on with the particular track you’re working on.
I'll listen to the track, make my notes, and send you back specific info regarding where to possibly cut or boost frequencies, where to turn up or down tracks in the mix, how to get more clarity, width, depth and punch. I'll make suggestions on the arrangement and recording quality of your track if necessary as well. If you have questions, you can reply with them and I'll answer all of them. You have up to 2 revisions for back and forth questions/answers.
All I need from you is this:
- Send over your mix in WAV/AIFF format or a high quality MP3.
- I need at least one reference track from other bands or artists so I can have an idea what you're aiming for. If you used spotify or youtube, just give me the song/artist names of the reference tracks.
- Tell me where you feel you'd like to improve on and any weaknesses you feel you have with the mix.
- Tell me the DAW you mixed the song in, your mixing background, how long have you been mixing and what environment are you mixing in. Headphones, speakers, room treatment….those type of things.
- Anything else you want to add.
- Hip Hop
Not Rated Yet