Mastering for $50
Where the mixes are ushered into the real world.
The last step in the recording process, mastering is where the final stereo mixes are processed to achieve optimum sonic impact, as well as volume and sonic continuity from one song to the next. Industry standard volume and resolution specifications for music delivery are also implemented during the mastering process. It is where the final mix material is sonically optimized and the project’s “master” copy is created, from which all other copies will be produced.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
In today’s music industry, it’s essential that your mixes compete with other commercially released music. Your mixing sessions are delivered fully mastered at commercial levels, ready for release on radio, television or whatever medium you desire.
WHAT YOUR MASTER WILL GET:
- The final EQing, widening and thickening of the mix so your song can be as loud and as competitive with music you hear on the radio.
- Critical listening
- Adding fades in and out of songs
- Establishing correct spacing between each track
- Frequency adjustment with EQ
- Balancing left and right stereo tracks with stereo Imaging
- Compressing and limiting the overall sound level to achieve punch and loudness
WHAT MASTERING CAN'T DO FOR YOU:
Just so we’re clear. Mastering can’t make a bad mix sound great. It just can’t. If the mix is bad, so will the master be. Sorry to break it to you.
All that being said, proper mastering can help make just about any mix sound the best that it possibly can. Your mastered tracks should sound just like your mixes, only better!