Sitar, Dilruba, Esraj, Santoor / Santur and Bansuri Recording Sessions - Tracks for $66
I am an experienced Sitar and Dilruba player, since I've been dedicating myself to the fusion of ethnic instruments in western music for many years.
Some of my work includes recording Sitar tracks for the Albums:
- "Identidad" of renowned cellist Patricio Villarejo
- "Dag o natt" of the popular Nordic Folk group Vilsevind
- Self titled album of Kunturi, World Music Ensemble
- "Constantinopla" - Alejo Nobili
- "La Brujula" - Kanu
I record with a Neumann TLM 102 Condenser Microphone
I am very flexible with my way of working, and obsessive to the detail.
Feel free to ask anything!
"What is love" by Haddaway
- "What is love" by Haddaway
- "Antipode" by Tasman Edge
- "Circular Dream" by Lifac
- "I Was Dreaming" by Jeff Cook