FULL SONG PRODUCTION for $550
Send me your draft, your homemade recording of a song, even just a melody, and I'll turn it into a professional, full arranged track ready for mix and mastering.
In addition to piano, rhodes, synths and organs, I can play hi-quality virtual instruments of any genre (orchestral, rock or jazz band, electronics...) or we can decide to hire other professionals to add other instruments in the mix. You can ask me to emulate the sound and the style of any track you like.
I can also take care of the final mix and provide the premaster (+150$) or do the mastering as well (+50$). So you can have a radio ready track for 750$.
In my Soundcloud playlist you can listen to tracks I produced and how the demo sounded before my work.
// STUDIO EQUIPMENT
• Klein & Hummel o300 Active Studio Monitors
• Metric Halo ULN2 + 2882 Audio Interface
• API 2500 Stereo Bus Compressor
• Clavia Nord Stage (Pianos, synths, organs)
• AKG MkII Headphones
• C214 Microphones
• Software: Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Waves Plugins, Native Instruments Komplete, Fab Filters,
• Acoustically treated studio.
// WORK EXPERIENCE
• As composer and producer for various artists (Zhanna, Valerio Rodelli EBF, Gianpix... )
• As composer and producer of personal projects: Nu Epoque (electronic jazz-soul), Lostress
(jazz trio), Deejazz (live electronics collective), Leomode (live electronics)...
• As performer (Live Electronics and Keyboards) in several projects: Daniele Malvisi virtuous
circles of Miles Davis (Jazz sextet), Fake Out Collective (Tech-house)...
• As creative music producer for advertising and commercials (VICHY, MASTERS, TOUS...)
• As producer of soundscapes for many installations, documentaries and videos in general (for
Las Arenas de Barcelona, PXNGLI, Palacio del Flamenco de Barcelona...)
• As piano and keyboards player with many bands, musicians and djs in Clubs, Jazz Festivals, Clubs...
• As piano and keyboards player for studio recordings of other producers.
// EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
• 8 years of Classical Piano studies with the American teacher Sarah Hamby.
• “Siena Jazz” degree in Jazz and Modern Music Piano, Composition and Arrangement.
• 2 years of Jazz Ensemble and Composition studies with saxophonist Daniele Malvisi.
• “Saint Louis College of Music of Rome” degree in Sonic Arts (Electronic Music Production, Sound Synthesis, Film Scoring).
• Master degree in Music Production at “Microfusa” school, Barcelona.
I speak English, Spanish and Italian.
- Xmas in New York
- Earth Sutra (final credits)
- Our Rendez-Vous
- La Magia de la Zambomba
- Messin' Around