Bring Your Vision To Life - Full Band Production and Recording - Guitar, Bass, Keys, Drums, Synth, Vocals, Mandolin, Banjo and More for $250
I'm a 20+ year music industry pro based in Atlanta, GA with the experience to bring your musical vision into reality.
As a studio owner, producer, guitarist, songwriter, performer, arranger, composer, singer and engineer, I am uniquely suited to be the solution for many people's projects and ideas.
I work in many genres including, but not limited to Rock, Jazz, Country, Funk, Soul, Blues, Bluegrass, Dance, Latin, Folk, Pop, Ambient and many more.
With this arrangement, you will receive:
- A full treatment and recording of your song including any combination of:
- Guitar (my main area of expertise)
- Background Vocals (male with large range)
- Banjo (go easy on me here!)
What you can count on from me:
Anything from a few instruments to a full band production!
(See other listing for guitar arrangements)
I need you to send me your idea in an mp3 file.
At minimum it should be chords and a vocal/lead instrument and lyric sheet.
I will prepare a rough draft demo with basic parts.
If you approve, I will start working immediately on a full production.
If you have suggestions for, I will make the changes requested and resubmit the draft. (Up to 2 draft revisions - 3 drafts total).
The full production also gets up to 2 revisions.
You don't pay a dime until we have come up with the final version through the revision process. (often no revisions are necessary at all!)
I will then supply you with a WAV file(s) of the final tracks
I am a full time musician, and can often be found in hotel rooms and venues scattered from Miami to Chicago, but I'm never out of town for long, so most projects will take less than a week to complete.
My instrument and gear list is literally too long to list here (I tried and maxed out the character limit!).
- PRS, Fender, Ibanez, Martin, Takamine, Seagull, Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses
- Fender Blues Jr, as well as Fender, Marshall, and Soldano amp sims
- East West, Slate, Addictive Drum Samples
- Steinway D, Bechstein D-280, Bösendorfer 290, Yamaha C7, Yamaha U3 piano libraries
- U-he, Air, Digidesign Synths
- Fender Rhodes and Hammond B3 libraries
- 16 channel Focusrite preamps
- Shure SM57 and SM7B, AT4041s, Cloned U47/67/M149/251 via Slate Virtual Microphone System Mics
- Top Mixing plugins from Slate, Waves, Focusrite, Fabfilter, Soundtoys and more.
- Pro Tools, Cubase, Reaper, Harrison Mixbus DAW
- Somewhere Else Tonight