Reggae/Ska/Soul/Funk/Afrobeat Guitar Player for $90
Please contact me with project details before ordering.
Peerless 335 Gibson/Strat Texas Special/Tele Texas Special played to the highest standard in pro (Slam Door) Studios through late 70's Marshall JCM 800 mic'd with AEA R 84/Royer 101 Ribbon mics through AEA TRP Pre Amp in acoustically treated room (with actual bass trapping) through UAD 1176 compressor(s).
Customers in the past include Neville Staple (The Specials), Lee 'Scratch' Perry (live), Rhoda Dakar (The Bodysnatchers/The Special A.K.A.), Freddie Notes (Trojan Records), Dennis Alcapone (Studio One) and more...
'It's Not Worth It' taken from the album 'Common Ancestry'
- 'It's Not Worth It' taken from the album 'Common Ancestry'
- 'Provincial Cocaine' taken from the album 'Common Ancestry'
- 'Intolerance' taken from the album 'Common Ancestry'
- 'Allnighter' Instrumental Version
- 'Storm' taken from the album 'Snapshot'
- 'World Corruption' by Stick Joe ft. Robert Dallas