Pro alto saxophone solos, melodic parts or riffs ready for use in your mix! for $50
Gdaliy started playing the saxophone in 1993. He gained a university degree in music recording production in 2007. Huge experience in both live and studio work.
Play&improvise in many styles including jazz (from mainstream to smooth ), rock-n-roll, blues, soul, pop, electronic dance music styles, etc.
Due to recording engineering skills, you get the professionally edited, clean, and normalized take, which is ready for use in the mix.
- Instrument: Yanagisawa A-WO10 Elite alto saxophone + Vandoren mouthpieces and reeds.
- Soundproofing and Acoustic Treatment: professionally designed, acoustically treated and fully soundproofed isolation booth.
- Main recording setup: ElectroVoice Re20 microphone, Neumann Km184 microphone, Warm Audio WA12 MK2 Mic Preamp, Audient id14 audio interface, Pro Tools.
- Main monitoring system: Tannoy Precision 8P + NevaAudio amplifier, AKG 240 headphones.
I try to keep my prices reasonable while giving the top quality and making my turnaround as fast as possible.
The average price for one saxophone part (solos and/or fill-ins) up to 1.5 minutes = $50.
One short part up to 30 sec. which is already composed (scored or played with samples for the reference) = $1/second.
A saxophone solo and/or fill-ins up to 45 seconds = $40.
Composing&recording a “catchy” loop/hook/riff etc. up to 20 seconds ~ $35–$60 (depending on the number of takes, stems, parts, etc.).
If you need the saxophone part above 1.5 minutes or/and more than one saxophone part (double-track, ensemble, etc.), please, contact for the price.
I highly recommend you to write me a message before making an order to make sure that I'm available for your job and it is possible for me to complete it in time.
Marcus Miller - Run For Cover (demo of sax solo for cover version by Paul Weatherhead)
- Marcus Miller - Run For Cover (demo of sax solo for cover version by Paul Weatherhead)
- Three Sax solos: in rock ballad, post-bop and soulful house genres/styles
- Neumann KM184 mic+WarmAudio WA12 Pre
- Electrovoice RE20 mic