Live drum recording for $100
I have over twenty years of experience in the studio. I will do as many tracks as needed, with a typical turn around of less than two days with three revisions per song.
My goal is to bring tracks to the next level while providing the energy that matches and supports the ARTIST and each SONG.
I'm excited to work with you and be a part of your project!
I received the Grays Harbor College full tuition music scholarship, playing in the jazz combo, big band, and concert bands. After college I further pursued musical interests, playing in country, prog-rock, classic rock, punk, metal, free jazz, and trad-jazz musical groups/bands. I have recorded for numerous artists with varying styles (check out the attached drum samples audio and promo video). I've had the opportunity to share the stage with country acts Clint Black, Wynona Judd, Dierks Bentley, Billy Currington, Charlie Daniels, Juice Newton, as well as hard rock/metal artists Black Cobra, Botch, Dillinger Escape Plan, Khemmis, and many more!
I currently use sE electronics microphones (V kick (kick drum), V Beats (toms), V7 X (snare), and sE 8s for overheads/hats).
- Drums: Premier Vitria kit (20" boom kick, 10'', 12'', 14" toms), with a Pearl free-floating snare drum. I also have a Tama club jam for a small combo sound, and a custom (made it myself) 20" virgin shallow kick.
- Cymbals: 22" Sabian legacy HHX ride, 14" Zildjian Mastersound hats, 18" Sabian HH crash, 16" and 18" K custom dark crash cymbals, with other splash, sizzle, effects cymbals as needed.
- DAW; Garageband
- Computer: MacOS monterey 12.2.1
- Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 gen 3.
Geoff Cotton drum recording samples
- Geoff Cotton drum recording samples