Work With Top Texas Session Drummer 100% 5-Star Reviews for $150
Record with award winning Texas-based drummer, Christian Dorn. 100% 5-Star Reviews!
I work with top producers from around the world giving them the studio drum sounds and parts they need to make hit songs. Let’s make some music!
Drum tracks from my studio can be heard on Top 10 radio hits, and I’d love to bring that sound to your music. I’ve worked with Grammy & Dove award winning artists & I would love to work with you.
For this service, you receive:
- Studio quality drum multi-tracks
- 2 revision takes to change the drum part or try different sounds
- Any 3 tracks of percussion you may need
- Any 3 drum loops/drum programming tracks
How it works:
1) First, send a message and let's talk about your project and your specific needs.
2) To begin recording, I'll need a demo track to play to. This can be an instrument/vocal mix, or a fully broken out session.
The demo must be recorded to a click track.
3) Once I have the right sounds for your project, I'll record a take and send you an MP3 to review that has the demo and drum part mixed together.
4) Next, we can make any changes necessary and I'll send you another MP3 to review.
5) Once you have a drum part you approve, I'll send you the individual wav. files from the session in a .zip file.
All the wav. files are sent "dry" without mixing so you have the most options down the road.
Need your song/album mixed? I work as both as a drummer and mix engineer, let’s chat!
Gear I use:
Lynx Aurora 16 Converters
Sebatron VMP-4000e (4)
Phoenix Audio DRS Q4 (2)
Warm Audio 412 Pres (8)
Warm Audio 73EQ Pres (2)
Emperical Labs Distressors (2)
Phoenix Audio DRS EQs (2)
Pultec Clone EQs (2)
SSL G-Compressor (Stereo)
DBX160 Comps (2)
XLN Audio Addictive Drums
Craviotto Drums Maple
Gretsch USA Custom (1970s)
Ludwig Super Classic (1960s)
Yamaha Maple Custom
Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute
SNARE DRUMS (40+):
Noble & Cooley
Ludwig Black Beauty
MICS: Coles 4038 (2), Beyerdynamic M160 (2), Beyerdynamic M201 (2), Vanguard Audio V4, AKG D112 (2), AT4033 (2),Sennheiser MD 421 (3), Sennheiser 441, Heil PR48, Shure SM81 (2), Shure SM57 (3), Shure SM7B, Shure KSM141, Sub-Kick, Beta 91a, Beta 52, Audix D6, Beyerdynamic MC930 (2), RE20
If you have any questions, please send a message. I look forward to working with you!
Fort Worth and You
- Fort Worth and You
- The Other Side
- This Morning It Was Too Late