Live Drum Tracks for $105
I’m a professional drummer based out of Denver, Colorado. I perform and record with several artists in the Rocky Mountain region. In between live shows and studio work, I teach drum lessons.
Located in south Denver, my studio will allow you to capture a unique performance in a great sounding room using live drums and industry-standard recording equipment.
My goal is to get a solid take without excessive edits so that you can get a truly "live" feel for your track. You can also tune into the session live via Zoom, which allows you to give feedback and make suggestions in realtime.
Send me a message if you have any questions. Also, if you've got multiple tracks, I do offer bulk discounts. Let's make some music together!
– Logic Pro X
– MOTU 16A Audio Interface
– Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic Eight-Channel Mic Pre
– Warm Audio WA-273-EQ Two-Channel British Mic Pre and EQ
– Warm Audio WA-412 Four-Channel Mic Pre
– Neumann TLM 102
– Shure Beta 52 (2)
– Shure Beta 98AD/C (2)
– Shure KSM137 (2)
– Shure SM57 (5)
– Shure SM58
– Shure SM7B
– Shure SM81
– Solomon Mics LoFReQ Sub-Mic
– DW Collector’s Series Maple (8″x12″/14″x14″ toms, 16″x20″ kick)
– Ludwig Drums Classic Maple (9″x13″/16″x16″ toms, 14″x22″ kick)
– DW Collector’s Series: 5.5″x14″ Bell Brass, 5.5″x14″ Black Nickel-over-Brass (Black Beauty), 5.5″x14″ Maple 10+6
– Ludwig Drums: 5″x14″ Acrolite (1964), 5″x14″ Super Ludwig 400 (Chrome-over-Brass, pre-1963), 5″x14″ Supraphonic 400 (1972), 5″x14″ Vistalite (1976)
– Slingerland: Radio King 6.5″x14″ Solid Maple Snare (mid-1950s)
– Zildjian A Custom Series: 16″-20″ crashes, 18″ & 20″ EFX, 14″ hi-hats
– Zildjian A Series: 21″ Sweet ride, 19″ Armand ride, 18″ Breakbeat ride, 8″ & 10″ Flash splashes, 20″ Swish, 15″ New Beat hi-hats
– Zildjian K Constantinople Series: 20″ & 22″ Medium rides
– Zildjian K Custom Series: 21″ Prototype ride, 18″ Session crash, 14″ Session hi-hats
– Zildjian K Series: 21″ & 23″ Sweet ride, 17″ Sweet crash
- Fight Fire
- Lonely Street
- I Dare You
- You Don't Have To Be Alone