PRO BASS - READ WHY YOU SHOULD PICK ME FOR YOUR RECORDING - EXPERIENCED AND GREAT SELECTION OF BASSES for $75
FIRST SONG $25 - PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT
With all the bass players on AirGigs what do I think I bring to the table? I focus on the song, getting the right part, getting the right tone and providing something that is a contribution to your recording. I will sit down and listen to your song enough times until I have and idea of what I think it needs for tone and performance and will consider any guidance that you give. Let's work together to do something cool! Please read the review of those who I've worked with already.
I'm willing to offer a lower price on one song to show you what I have to offer. Please reach out to me through contacts and I will offer a single first song for $25.
I have a modern ProTools studio with a wide selection of instruments to help you get the sound and part you are looking for. All of my solid body basses have recent Elixir Nanoweb strings which retain a good bright tone.
Here is a partial instrument list:
- Bass Mods Nate Phillips 5 String Jazz - This is bass used by the Hamilton musical live. GREAT sounding bass!
- Bossa OB-5 - My go-to bass. 5 string, dual humbuckers. It sounds amazing and modern and cuts through the mix.
- US Spector NS-2 4 string with hipshot drop D - Great bass for rock, especially when run through a Trace Elliot preamp. I normally use their new Transit B for recording.
- Hofner Beatle Bass Replica - Great Beatles tone. Flatwound string,s normally played with a pick.
- Eastman double bass with KC Strings C extension, Helicore strings, Realist bridge pickup and ATM-35 bridge mic. I normally also include a large diaphragm condenser mic on a stand pointed at the f-hole. These are delivered as separate tracks so you can mix as you desire, but I can also provide mixed track if requested.
Bitter Suite by Laurence Cottle & Darren Williams
- Bitter Suite by Laurence Cottle & Darren Williams
- Liza Theres a Hole - Toby Kane
- The Fine Tuning - Toby Kane
- Omaha - Toby Kane