Pro Radio Ready Mixing & Mastering for $75
Special offer for first time clients.
I provide high-quality, professional mixes (up to 60 tracks) for all genres: pop, R&B, jazz (all kinds— smooth, traditional, modern), hip-hop, rap, soul, blues, funk, rock, gospel, worship music, contemporary Christian, electronic dance music (EDM), etc..
As a musician/performer/songwriter/producer myself, I focus on providing radio-ready mixes that are not only presentable, but truly musical. I listen to your song not only as a mixing engineer, but as a musician. A general mixing engineer listens to frequencies, balance, etc., and makes your track sound presentable. As a musician with a highly attuned ear for detail, I go a step beyond that and listen to it from a musical perspective, mixing and utilizing effects that bring out the musicality of the song as YOU want it to sound.
I will work with you until you are satisfied with your mix. I am offering a limited-time introductory rate of $50.00 per song for first time clients. For that price, I provide everything you need to achieve a professional, radio-ready mix (i.e., automation, pitch correction, quantize, reverb, delay, compression, etc.). It's very important to me that you're completely satisfied with the final result.
Some of my training/education and experience:
- B.A.: Music Performance
- M.A.: Jazz Studies from California State University, Long Beach (Bob Cole Conservatory).
- Studied with Eric Marienthal (Chic Corea, Rippingtons, and Peak Records Recording Artist).
- My latest single, "Begin Again," was a radio success and made Billboard's Most Added List for the Smooth Jazz Chart
- I've performed/recorded with Kirk Whalum (saxophonist on Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You"), Malcolm Jamal-Warner, DW3, Eddie Bullen, and Liberty Silver, among many others, as well as at Paisley Park (the late Prince's estate).
Up to 4 revisions; 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You'll receive a clean, professionally edited track that's ready to go.
My studio setup:
- My DAW of choice: Logic X
- Interface: Babyface
- Plugins: Waves
- Preamp: Vintech Dual 72 pre-amp
- Main microphones: Neumann TLM 102, Studio Projects C1, Studio Projects T3, and Royer 122.
Feel free to contact me ahead of time with any questions, to confirm my availability and whether it works with your timeline/deadline.
I am offering a limited-time introductory rate of $50.00 per song for first time clients. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Sing Along