Male Lead Vocals and Full Production, in Broadway or Jazz or Sinatra style, with Baritone voice if possible, and mainly piano (or electric piano) and strings or SynthStrings
Ah, yes. The description for my new song! The genres that would work would be: Jazz, or Broadway, or **maybe** Country, or **maybe** similar to a Paul McCartney ballad-type production. Lately, I've written 4 songs about celebrities, and this is also a song about a celebrity. Here's what I need:
- Piano or digital piano
- Soft electric piano sound and/or strings and/or SynthStrings
- Perhaps 2 or 3 other instruments added into the production
- ... A Male vocalist with a Baritone or Bass voice, or a Frank Sinatra-type voice
- The Male vocalist should be able to sing a bit "delayed" or "behind the beat", like Frank Sinatra
- Ideally, the song would be about 4 minutes and 30 seconds
- It's a total original song, and I'll be sending a copy to the celebrity whom I've written it about.
- If not Frank Sinatra, the Male vocalist could sing like a Dean Martin or a Tony Bennet, or a Bobby Darin, or possibly like a Garth Brooks, or maybe a Josh Turner (country music vocalist).
- For the piano / electric piano parts, it won't be really flashy. It won't have a lot of arpeggios or a lot of fancy trills. But it won't be sombre, either.
- It will be a Release.
Currently, I have a very rough demo of the piano (and maybe strings) music + my vocals. Eventually, I can send you the demo in mp3 and/or WAV format.
I'm allowing the right person about one (1) month to complete the production, or longer if there need to be multiple revisions.
Please Read The Following: No Hip-Hop, No Rap, No R&B, No Blues, No EDM, No Pop, No RockNRoll, No Michael Buble imitations, No Ed Sheeran imitations. For example, I'm pretty sure that Frank Sinatra and Bobby Darin didn't do any stuff that started in the 2000's (such as EDM or Hip-Hop or those kinds of things). you have to be able to sing a Baritone voice and maybe even a Bass voice.
The Dynamic I want, is probably in the range of Mezzo-Piano or Piano to begin with. At some point, high strings will need to come in.
The vocals will be Male Lead Vocals Only. No background vocals will be necessary.
This is still under-wraps, and I don't have a lot of "song references" to compare my song to. You might say "something similar to a Sinatra song or a Bobby Darin song". Or, remember that song "I Dreamed A Dream" from the Broadway play Les Misérables? You might say it's a bit similar to that.
Thank you for your interest.
Please make sure that you stay within my budget.
If you can't do it in my budgetary restraints, that's OK, I understand that no one really works for free and music production can sometimes be on the "expensive side".