Fully Produced & Mixed Demo/Worktape of your Song for $100
Are you a songwriter looking to turn your song into a demo or worktape you can showcase or pitch? Or maybe you just want a demo of it to jam in the car?! I can help you do just that. As a songwriter myself, I have learned to create great demos fast and affordable for my own songs and i'd love to do the same for you!
-Written over 200 songs in the last 10 years for myself, clients, friends/family and for commercial products
- Worked in many genres including Country, Americana, Rock, Pop, Bluegrass and Folk
- Fully written and produced singles and albums within my studio for a number of artist in multiple genres
- Have a Music Degree with emphasis on Vocal and Piano performance
IN THIS GIG I WILL DO THE FOLLOWING
- Work with you one on one to create a demo worktape from the ground up including real piano, acoustic / electric guitars, programmed bass, programmed drums if needed using superior drummer 3, strings, lead male vocal (unless you have another singer you'd like to use - We can work that out) background vocals, harmonies and more!
- Deliver you the song in any format needed. This could be an MP3, Stems bounced out any way you might need or a complete project file etc.
HOW IT WORKS
Day 1 - You will start off giving me as much information as possible about the song you have written. Do you already have ideas for the music? Do you have a reference track you can send me? We will get the ideas flowing via Message, email or video chat I like this to be very collaborative unless you prefer not to be involved in the process.
Day 2 - I will go to work on the first draft focusing on the song form and a basic melody / lyric. We will bounce things back and forth throughout
Day 3 - Fine tuning and building the rough demo
Day 3-5 - Here is where I will finish the demo and send it over for review. We will continue to edit and polish things until its just right!
Some of the gear use in my home studio
- Logic ProX - including leading industry Plugins and samples
- UA Apollo
- UA 610 Pre
- UA 1176
- Sure Mics
- Lewitt Mics
- Slate VMS Mic
- Gibson Acoustic and Electric, Gretch and Yamaha Acoustic guitars
- Korg, Hammond and Yamaha Keyboards
- 6’2” Baldwin Grand Piano
TERMS OF THE GIG
1 song - 5 minutes or less
25 tracks / instruments or less in each song
Message me with questions!
- Demo Reel
- Someday (worktape)
- What I Need
- Demo Pop Rock
- Demo Pop Rock
- Thru School