Full Production & Mixing for Indie, Pop, Rock, Electronic Turn your demo into a playlist-ready professional track for $1000
I will take your rough demo and turn it into a professional produced and mixed track. I specialize in indie-electronic and rock.
I approach production and mixing with a songwriter's perspective. I believe in minimalism and every sound serving a purpose. I want to hear about your track and what it means to you. We can use that as a starting point to figure out how production will add to that meaning, not take away.
I am a Los Angeles-based producer and mixing engineer. I've produced and mixed tracks that have landed on Spotify and Apple editorial playlists. I specialize in indie music, everything from rock to electronic.
I am also an active musician in several projects. I am in the indie-electronic band LANNDS (Run for Cover) and I am the touring drummer for Yuno (Sub Pop).
1. You give me your demo. A demo could be anything from a full production to just you singing and playing guitar. I'm even open to you only giving me vocals - whatever you can do to show me your initial idea.
2. I'll build a very simple instrumental sample for you to hear. At this point I won't produce the whole song, just enough for me to show you my ideas. You can let me know how you feel about it, if you love it, hate it, or want to hear things differently.
3. Once we've come to an agreement on general style, I'll produce the entire track.
4. At any point in this process I welcome criticism. The track is your piece of art and needs to be perfect! I offer up to 7 revisions on production. ($30 a revision afterwards)
5. When you are happy with the production, we will move on to the mixing stage. I offer up to 5 revisions on the mix. ($30 a revision afterwards)
Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Ana Green - Intruder
- Ana Green - Intruder
- Lea Cota - Sugarcane
- LANNDS - In the Garden