MIDI file to audio backtrack in wav for $60
MIDI to wav band-like backtrack HQ rendering. Conversion of MIDI instruments to real and mix + mastering of the final track
I use the latest technologies, including Modartt Pianoteq, for recording Cubase and Cakewalk, Waves plugins to make a track pleasant to ears.
Which gears do I use?
• Steinway/Rhodes/CP80: Modartt Pianoteq physical modeled piano
• Hammond organ: Hammond XK3
• Synthesizer: Access Virus TI2, Yamaha DX7 II
• Guitar: IronAxe + Cabinet emulation
• Bass: Modo Bass
• Drums: MODO DRUMS, Access Virus Ti2, Alesis Ion, Drumsynth500, TR707/808/909
• A professional pianist
• Quick turnaround
• Unmatchable Customer Support
• Frequent communication
Contact me before placing the order to get the best results.
All styles demos
- All styles demos
- Access Virus TI2 demo