Music Lessons: Composition, Production, Improvisation, Arranging, Instruments for $19
• Multi-instrumentalist, Composer, Producer, Arranger and Sessionist specialized in academic music as well a popular music (Piano, Cello, Double Bass, Guitar, Sitar, Mandolin, Percussion, Vocals and many others)
• I have participated in the recording of albums and live performances with renowned musicians from Argentina such as Pedro Aznar, Rata Blanca, Patricio Villarejo, Rodolfo Mederos, Litto Nebbia, Luis Salinas, Pablo Agri, Franco Luciani, Roberto Tapia, Marcelo Moguilevsky, Adriana Varela, Rafael Varela, César Franov and many others.
• At present I am composing and producing the Score for the Feature Film “Axiomas” with my team of musicians.
• I have written orchestral arrangements for the Kashmir Orchestra, where I am also the soloist Double Bass player.
• I have been Double Bass Professor at Maimonides University, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• I have toured in Melbourne, Australia, with Rodolfo Roballos, for the creation and development of The Melbourne Tango Orchestra with the endorsement of The Melbourne Polytechnic
• After my studies of hindustani music and sitar in Varanasi, India, with Swami Jugal Maharaj, I have explored the fusion of different kinds of folk music of the world through many discographic works.