Pro Alto/Tenor Saxophone Tracks ($50/song) for $50
I provide high-quality, pro alto saxophone tracks-- solos, improv, harmonies, or whatever parts you need. I've been playing sax for more than 20 years, with a ton of professional experience in both live and studio performance. I have ample recording engineering skills/experience and I give attention to detail on every track. It's important to me that you're completely satisfied with the final result.
I play: pop, R&B, jazz (all kinds— smooth, traditional, modern), hip-hop, soul, blues, funk, rock, gospel, worship music, contemporary Christian, electronic dance music (EDM), etc..
Some of my training/education and experience:
- B.A.: Music Performance
- M.A.: Jazz Studies from California State University, Long Beach (Bob Cole Conservatory).
- Studied with Eric Marienthal (Chic Corea, Rippingtons, and Peak Records Recording Artist).
- My latest single, "Begin Again," was a radio success and made Billboard's Most Added List for the Smooth Jazz Chart
- I've performed/recorded with Kirk Whalum (saxophonist on Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You"), Malcolm Jamal-Warner, DW3, Eddie Bullen, and Liberty Silver, among many others, as well as at Paisley Park (the late Prince's estate).
Up to 4 revisions; 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You'll receive a clean, professionally edited track that's ready to go. I can give you the track completely raw or with high-quality effects (reverb, etc.)-- your choice.
My studio setup:
- My DAW of choice: Logic X
- Interface: Babyface
- Preamp: Vintech Dual 72 pre-amp
- 3 main microphones: Studio Projects C1, Studio Projects T3, and Royer 122.
Feel free to contact me ahead of time with any questions, to confirm my availability and whether it works with your timeline/deadline.
I am offering a limited-time introductory rate of $50.00 per song. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Saxophone Samples
- Too Late For Love