GROOVE + GEAR = THE Bass Guy You Came Looking For! for $30
LIMITED SHORT TIME OFFER! I am new to AirGigs and I am willing to record your first song for $30. I will send you bass for a 30 second section of your song that you can check out before you order.
I enjoy grooving with - Latin | Pop | Rock | Ska | Funk | Reggae | Songwriter | Country | Blues RnB |
** I'm very eager to work with Singer-Songwriters (as I am one myself) and can offer a lot of consultation besides just bass lines. Hit me up and we can work out a custom quote. I can help with lyrics/arrangement and acoustic (strumming and finger-style).
1) Fender Pino Palladio Precision Bass with La Bella Flats
2) Fender American Standard P-bass with Fender Custom Shop Pick-ups and Thomastik-Infeld Flatwound Strings
3) Gibson Semi-Hollow 1968 EB-2DC Bass with DR Roundwound strings (This one is an absolute beauty and very unique)
Radial DI, Neve RNDI and focusrite Scarlet 24 and Apogee Duet.
Amp Head & Cabs: Harkte | Ampeg | Mark Bass
Mics: Bluebird, SM57, AKG, SM7B, MXL and others.
I have over 10 years of experience playing as a session musician in professional bands and ensembles and 4 years of studio experience which includes my own humble studio setup at home. I own and have access to extremely high quality equipment and when combined with my experience and skill, I provide bass parts of the highest quality (both in terms of aesthetics and audio quality).
- If the bass part is ready /composed (using VST or scratch recording) it will be $30 with 1 revision.
- If you want me to compose and play the bass line then it will be $50 with 3 revisions. I will fist send a part for each section, one you are happy with the groove we can proceed.
- If you want to work on an entire album or EP then we can come up with a package. - If you involve me in more aspects (like lyrics, arrangement, acoustic guitar etc.) then there will be a discount.
If you want to mic a particular amp like Gallien Krueger, SVT Pro, Warwick (other than the ones mentioned), that can be arranged but studio costs will be extra (ranging from $50 to 70, depending on your requirements). I can provide access to Mark Bass, Harkte HA5500 and Fender Rumble. I also route bass through guitar amps for a dirty and unique sound (Marshall JCM & JVM, Fender Twin Reverb - it can be quite cool in the right context).