PROFESSIONAL MIXING WITH ANALOG FLAVOR for $125
Professional mixing engineer with 15 years of experience and tracks that I’ve mixed in the charts. Hi there! My name is Sam. Thank you for stopping by my profile.
+ Why should you hire me to mix your track(s)?
1. EXPERIENCE. I have 15 years of experience in mixing. I started learning mixing in an analog environment in a music studio in Paris, France with an accomplished recording and mixing engineer. I then switched to digital when I built my own home studio back in Los Angeles. And now, I work in a hybrid environment based in South Florida. I like the convenience of digital and the extra oomph of analog.
2. ATTENTIVENESS. I’m not promising you angry and fat mixes because, firstly, I’m attentive to your needs. I will create a mix of your track the way YOU want it.
3. PASSION. I have a huge passion for my craft. To quote former clients: “your passion shows in the results”. Former and current clients’ recommendation available upon request.
4. FAST TURNAROUND. This is my full-time job. I am not mixing your song between two other day jobs. Your track has my full attention and time dedicated to it. However, I need a minimum of 3 days to complete. I mix your track on day 1, listen with fresh ears and make revision on day 2, listen again with fresh ears on day 3 and delivery.
5. UNLIMITED FILES. I don’t put a limit on the number of stems within your session. If you have a session with 100 stems and over, I will mix it for you at no additional cost.
6. BONUS: Excellent ears. I visit my audiologist once a year and, apparently, I have exceptional hearing. Destiny?
I mix different genres but not all genres. Again, mixing engineers who state that they can mix all genres are probably doing it for the money rather than out of passion first. I have the most experience in: ROCK, POP, POP/ROCK, EDM, JAZZ, ORCHESTRAL, EASY LISTENING, AMBIENT and derivatives of those genres. I have zero experience in mixing RAP, METAL and most hard core genres.
+ What you need to check before sending your session:
- Have all individual stems in high quality (AIFF, FLAC or WAV). I mix up to 96kHz/32bit. Unlimited stems.
- Disable all plugins in your session, including main bus (except the plugins that are part of the production as a creative effect)
- Make sure no stems are clipping in louder sections. Ideally, leave a lot of headroom.
If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!
I look forward to working with you!
- Soft Sand
- Funny Valentine
- Melt In
- The Coffee Shop