Looking for a 3 octaves plus female vocalist
I am winding up the production of a song I created some 7 or so years back and am now looking for a versatile vocalist to nail it.
- The song is 3 octaves in range
- Transitions twice (uses 3 keys)
- Is a gospel tune about the story of the woman at the well (hence the title "Come See A Man"
- Very belty
- The tune has a classical feel but I am looking for the services of a contemporary voice that is comfortable singing in the 6 ... th octave
- it is originally written in A but the vocalist can start it where ever it is comfortable for her
- On its original key, it goes up to C6, so if you sing it in C for instance, you will have to go as high as E flat 6
- It has great potential, so an artist willing to video shoot will certainly be a BONUS!
- I am open to any suggestions from the artist
- Once the production is done and I am ready to send the melody, I would like you to work hard towards finishing the song without necessarily rushing over the job, so my expectations will be for you to complete the task in a month, two at the most
- The project is purely a solo piece, so there will be no back-up vocals needed
- Budget to be discussed with the client after the melody has been shared